My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

Duke: Semi-Retired! A PC Geek, Writer of little note! Active Elk. Retired National Staff Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary (Lt. Commander) Native of Pekin, Illinois

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am depressed!

This morning I watched and listened as Condi appeared on FOX and pretty clearly announced that she was not interested in the job of President.

I saw in her face and eyes a truthfulness that makes me believe she means what she says. My only hope now is that GWB & Laura can find a way to influence her to rethink this decision.

I am really upset.....

Duke

3 Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I sincerely wish she would change her mind too. Condi would be the ultimate PRESIDENT.
That part of the interview was definitely a let down.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello like I said the American legion Auxillary would love condi to run for president .why not go to the website and ask the legion to gear her up to run we will provide the url link.
www.legion-aux.org
Gods blessings
Tammy and Anthony Brotton

3:34 PM  
Blogger Henrik V Blunck said...

I agree with the AntiDemocrat. I follow what comes on international news, and truly feel Dr. Rice would be the best qualified for the job.
I sent her an e-mail to encourage her also, and encourage everyone to show their support in that way to ensure she would indeed accept the call [or draft] to run.

The world doesn't need any humility. It needs Dr. Rice. The sooner she realizes this, the better the race she will run. :-)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|